Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Challenge of sorts.

So I've been noticing, I've only really reviewed things I overall enjoyed, some more than others, but there really hasn't been a stinker so far. With that in mind, I would like to open up the floor to anyone who may read this and ask for suggestions of movies (or whatever) I should look at that I may not like. Bear in mind, I tend to enjoy Cult movies, so things like Big Trouble in Little China may not be your best bet. Anyway, Just a thought. One such film I am already thinking of watching and subsequently verbally destroying when it comes out is Priest: The Bastardization Edition. See, I'm starting already.

Anywho, whatever, just thought I'd throw that Out there.

As an example of a movie I hate, I present the following. This trailer can't do this horrid movie justice.

Spoiler: This is the real reason I hate this movie. The 3 minute mark is where it becomes so stupid I can't believe it.

Seriously, she became an internationally renowned feminist writer simply to seduce one bubble-headed playboy? Way to set your gender back 100 years or so. The whole idea that she doesn't believe in the teachings of her own book, because she intentionally wrote it to be as full of crap as it could possibly be to attract his chauvinistic attention, makes the whole plot feel pathetically misogynistic. Gah, I could bitch about this movie all night, I better let it go, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment