Friday, December 3, 2010

Heya,

Greetings, salutations, and whatnot.

So, I'm a pretty opinionated person as a rule. I always feel like I could easily write reviews about different things I've seen, heard, played, etc. So, at last I'm going to give it a whirl.

My credentials are as follows: I'm a bit of a nerd. Seriously, I'm no expert, this is just what I think about the movies, music, games, an so forth that I have personally witnessed. I'll probably do full reviews after I've partaken of something new, and since I know how much people love to hate Top 10 type lists, I'll probably do a few of those.

For the time being, please be patient with me, as far as adding links, pic, credits go, I'm completely new to this blogging thing. I will have my first entry up shortly, it will be a review of the new action film "The Warrior's Way" starring Dong-Gun Jang, Geoffry Rush, and Kate Bosworth.

PS: I went with the name "My 12 Cents" because I figure I will almost always have 6 different opinions about any one thing, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment