Sunday, December 19, 2010

Going forward.

So, it's clear I don't really have anyone reading this yet, and that's cool. I'm just having fun doing it. However, I just wanted to put this up since, for me, having it on a site or whatever makes it feel official and helps me stick to it.

So, I've got a few movies that are coming out soon in mind for a review treatment. Tron: Legacy this week, and True Grit the next, which I am extremely excited to check out. I plan to use this as an excuse to go to more movies in the theater, since I've not been doing that as much.

I'll likely talk from time to time about stuff that's coming soon that I am interested in.

I'd like to do some more Classic Reviews too, I had a ton of fun with Django and I have plenty of movies in mind that scream "Why Haven't I seen that yet?"

I've got a few games that I've been neglecting lately that I might get back to soon, and when that happens, expect some insight on those. First in that area will likely be my thoughts on Cataclysm, the latest Warcraft expansion.

I had a great Idea to bring back the spirit of The Sci Fi Channel's old Saturday Anime programming slot by having a weekly viewing of some anime, either favorites from my personal collection or something new off Netflix Streaming. Gives me an excuse to watch some "cartoons" on Saturday mornings again. I may also shake it up by throwing in a Samurai movie from time to time.

You can bet I'll be talking about anything new from Dir En Grey, and probably some other bands too.

Anyway, like I say, Don't even know if anyone will read it, but I plan to do it anyway for laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment